We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Manager.
The role of the Internal Sales Manager reports into the Commercial Director and is responsible for maximising revenue from internal accounts and value expansion of customers whilst ensuring economic profitability of commercial operations.
The role will be based primarily in the Abingdon office and will involve some field based travel and working from other regional offices.
- Manage internal sales team
- Set and track team sales targets and KPI targets to achieve UK plan
- Manage low spend/zero account maximise revenue opportunities
- Achieve Alere Toxicology UK revenue and budget targets
- Field travel to manage and develop larger family law customers and opportunities
- Suggest and implement improvements to the sales administration process
- Coordinate departmental project to meet deadlines
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales revenue forecasts to commercial director
- Use customer feedback to generate ideas about new features or products
- Research and discover methods to increase customer engagement
- Ensure smooth communication and flow of customers and opportunities between other commercial teams
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION:
- Bachelors or Master's degree or equivalent experience
An equal opportunity employer, Abbott welcomes and encourages diversity in our workforce.
Please note that due to a high number of applications, we are only contacting successful candidates for this role.
- Strong management skills, prior sales team management experience is desirable
- Strong communications & presentation skills
- Strong relationships skills
- Sales forecasting
- CRM utilisation skills
- Sales data analysis and trend analysis
- Takes initiative
- Sales-team coaching skills