- Under general supervision, leads the total solution design for our customers to include diagnosis of well/reservoir connectivity and production problems, solution design, delivery method, and evaluation plan.
- This role is responsible for the technical success of the project.
- Responsible for all phases of project planning and execution.
- Plans, organizes, coordinates, and controls projects in accordance with the established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
- Responsible for day to day contact and communication with client counterparts.
- Knowledge of the industry preferred.
- Acts as a key contributor to the success of projects.
- Provides guidance to other team members and is critical to goal achievement and team success.
- Supervises project personnel.
- Completion of STEM degree required, plus service line experience, including experience in Hydraulic Workover, is required.
- Undergraduate Petroleum Engineering degree and experience in Production Engineering and reservoir analysis is preferred.
- This role serves as a mentor to junior engineers to include peer review and approval of solution designs.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with other PSL project teams and serves as a Technical SME for business development.Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom Job Details Requisition Number:
82270 Experience Level:
Experienced Hire Job Family:
Operations Product Service Line:
Production Solutions Full Time / Part Time:
Full Time Additional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.Job Segment:
Business Development, Sales
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.