Our client is a leading civils contractor with a growing Rail Division with a true National presence. They would now like to appoint a General Manager for the Rail Division to lead the business into the next growth stage. The successful candidate will also be considered for Managing Director succession planning in the near future.
- Will report to the Managing Director of the UK Business.
- Will manage a dedicated team with a view to adding to this.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Will have P&L responsibility for the business unit and liaise extensively with Network Rail.
- Will have experience in the UK Rail/Civils sector and have a good network of contacts across the sector.
- Will be keen to join a growing business that has a reputation for quality projects and look to move to a board role within a given period.
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment
Applicants must also be eligible to work in the UK
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.