Woven is a pioneering contact centre, revolutionising the way we define & deliver our services to our clients, through intuitive and ground-breaking technologies and a brilliant workforce.
We are a fast-growing business, with over 1,400 employees across 3 vibrant and newly refurbished offices, based in Bristol, Swindon and Ipswich.
We are expanding fast, so it’s a very exciting time to get on board. Our brand Woven was founded around 9 months ago and we are 3 businesses being bought together under one brand and set to expands much further in the not-too-distant future.
We are recruiting for an HR Administrator to join our team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The main focus of this role will be to support our HR Business Partner in the day to day administrative duties within the HR team.
This is a rare opportunity to take your first steps into an HR role with no previous HR experience necessary
Duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting the HR Business Partner in a range of HR administrative duties
- Organise and maintain personnel records
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents such as, employment contracts, employment letters and contract changes
- Create regular reports on HR metrics (e.g. turnover rates)
- Answer employees’ queries about HR-related/system related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Participate in HR projects
Required Skills & Experience
- Must have an interest in pursuing a career within Human Resources
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise daily projects
- To maintain an exceptional level of attention to detail whilst working in a busy environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Must be tactful and discreet as will have access to sensitive employee data
- Will ideally have knowledge or experience of Compliance processes
- Death in Service
- Income protection
- Eyecare Scheme
- Company Pension
- Free fruit
- Reward Gateway- discounts across major retailers in the UK
- Employee Assistance Programme