Large Bury based Secondary school is seeking an enthusiastic Business and ICT Teacher from January 2020 or earlier to work across Key Stages 3 and 4.
The school is located in the north of Bury and has created an inclusive and aspirational community for teaching and learning. As the incoming Business and ICT Teacher you will be committed to sharing the school ethos, raising standards and instilling a passion for learning amongst all pupils.
- Full time Business and ICT Teacher required from January 2020.
- Must hold QTS alongside relevant qualifications or experience delivering Business or ICT.
- Opportunity to work within an Ofsted graded ‘Good’ Secondary school with access to CPD training programmes throughout the academic year.
- Bury, excellent location – easily accessible via the M66.
- Pay in line with MPS/UPS £24, 373 - £40, 490.
This mixed comprehensive Secondary school is in the process of moving under a multi-academy trust and has since seen a restructure within Senior Leadership. The school occupies a state of the art building with extensive grounds, learning and recreational facilities which are designed to inspire pupils and staff alike.
The department consists of two other members of teaching staff and the Head of Faculty, working under the guidance of Senior Leadership. As the successful Business and ICT Teacher you will be required to lead a full time table including full responsibilities.
- Successfully manage learning through effective teaching and learning in line with the National Curriculum.
- Implement a variety of methods and approaches in line with, learning objectives across Key Stages 3 and 4.
- Set high expectations for all students to maximise their achievement and potential
- Plan and record appropriate actions and outcomes related to set targets for all students.
The school boasts just over 800 pupils on roll, aged 11-16 and can easily be accessed via the M66 and the surrounding areas; Bolton, Rochdale and Preston. Bury also has an abundance of public transport options available with links throughout Greater Manchester.
If you wish to be considered for this exciting Business and ICT Teacher role then please send an up to date CV highlighting all relevant experience via the links provided below or contact the Manchester Secondary Office for further information.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£120 - £165 per day
Greater Manchester, Wythenshawe
more details »