Team Teach Trained Teaching Assistant – Liverpool – Full Time
There is currently a vacancy for Team Teach Trained Teaching Assistant at two large Secondary schools in Liverpool; the incoming Teaching Assistant must have experience working within a secondary school environment. This is a full time position starting in ASAP and will be ongoing until at least the end of the academic year (with the option to continue on a permanent basis).
- Full time position as an Team Teach Trained Teaching Assistant as well as working with other pupils with complex special needs
- Working at a large secondary school in Liverpool
- Earn between £57 and £70 a day, dependent on experience and responsibilities
- Supporting pupils with complex needs, both educational and behavioural on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Extra development opportunities through Teaching Personnel’s CPD courses
You will be required to support a number of identified pupils within the school and help them on a 1:1 and group basis with whatever additional needs they may have.
“We are looking to secure Team Teach Trained TA’s to join us ASAP, so we can fully support a transition to working with ourselves.”
If you feel you meet all of the criteria in the advert above then I would love to hear from you today!
If you would like to be considered for this school, please call Greg on 0151 244 5430 or email email@example.com
In addition you can view all our current vacancies and register with ourselves online at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: