To provide effective customer service by handling calls and facilitating customer enquiries.
- To undertake other reasonable responsibilities and projects as instructed by their line manager
- Where applicable, to adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly
- Where applicable, to ensure that DPA, FCA, TCF and other regulatory requirements are met
- Effectively handle all calls (inbound and outbound), to maximise retention targets through the provision of effective and efficient communication and negotiation skills
- Provide the customer with relevant product information that is clear, fair and not misleading allowing them to make an informed decision
- Utilise all relevant information to maximise opportunities to cross sell and up sell insurance products
- Understand and be able to explain policy cover in line with terms and conditions
- Establish and maintain effective communication and relationships with all colleagues and customers, promoting a professional business image
- Develop and maintain a competent level of technical, product and system knowledge to support sales
- Deliver individual quantitative targets, adhering to quality and accuracy standards
- Contribute to the achievement of team and operational targets
- Operate within own area of accountability, proactively escalating issues and seeking guidance
- Understand and apply all company policies and procedures to ensure service standards are met in accordance with SLA and FCA requirements
- Understand business issues and recommend solutions to improve
- Commit to own personal development
- Provide support and guidance to others as required.
- Strong team player
- Results orientated
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Ability to remain motivated in a changing working environment
- Good keyboard skills
- Works on own initiative.
- 5 GCSE passes including Maths and English – Grade C (or equivalent)
- Experience of working in a contact centre or customer service environment
- Basic knowledge of insurance products and principles.