ABC Teachers are looking for a dedicated boys PE Teacher to start in January, to cover a maternity leave in a school situated in Stourbridge. This is in a mixed comprehensive school with an Ofsted rating as "good". The successful PE teacher would be teaching PE across all key stages. The PE Department is well-resourced and highly successful. This is for a full time, long term position.
School Information: This is a mixed comprehensive school based in Stourbridge. The school is rated by Ofsted as "good". Academically the school has managed to sustain their results year in and year out. The school believes in having a clear and precise vision, whilst maintaining to stay simple and specific, their core focus is maintaining good results and constantly for high goals. They're constantly striving for leadership not only among staff but students as well. The staff retention levels are high, and the school is led by an inspirational head teacher who leads by example.
Required Skills and Expertise:
Be an excellent, inspiring teacher
Have a proven track record of improvement
Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum). The experience, training or qualifications required in order to receive the minimum salary for this role are: dependant on the school you are applying to, and your current pay scale.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will be required to attend a face to face interview and go through our clearance process which includes background checks such as prohibition from teaching.
Benefits of working with ABC Teachers:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach and an online safeguarding training package worth £350.
• Access to roles that you will not see advertised elsewhere
• Work collaboratively with your dedicated education consultant who has an in-depth knowledge of the schools in the area
• Be affiliated with the biggest name in education, TES (Times Educational Supplement)
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Clarus Education Ltd
£65 per day + Healthcare Package (worth £675)
more details »