Location London, Greater London · Category HR, Sales and Management - HR Administrator · Job type Permanent · Industry HR · External Reference JN-072019-77778
HR Systems Administrator
Our client, who aims to provide the children of Hackney with an outstanding education, are looking to recruit a HR Systems Administrator to work as part of a close-knit HR team providing professional support to ensure that the organisation and its staff achieve their aim.
· Location: Hackney, London
· Salary: £25k-£28k per annum
· Hours: Monday-Friday, 37.5hrs
· Start Date: ASAP
· Type: Full-Time
· Undertake general housekeeping of several databases and provide first and second line support.
· Provide accurate and reliable management information which will support decision making.
· Support the Recruitment Business Partner in providing an effective and efficient recruitment service.
· Maintain an accurate and up to date system.
· Providing system training and query support to HR.
· Creating reports in business objects and using Excel to manipulate them, both standard and ad-hoc reports.
· As directed by the HR Manager work with Midland HR to implement, update and develop the systems.
· Act as the single point of contact for data entry.
· Inputting new staff details onto the system, ensuring the single central record is populated and accurate.
· Assist the recruitment officer in co-ordinating applications for shortlisting and organising interviews.
· Assist the recruitment officer in undertaking all pre-employment checks.
· Input leavers details onto the system and monitor and record safeguarding training on the system.
· Take notes at formal action meetings.
· Flexibility to travel between sites when required.
· Relevant experience of working in a busy HR office
· An ability to understand and comply with procedures and legislation relating to confidentiality and GDPR.
· Ability to work independently and part of a team.
· Must be adept in Microsoft Office, have experience of a HRIS and business objects.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to utilise these effectively with diverse audiences.
· Ability to meet ALL deadlines ensuring work produced is of a consistently high standard.
· Genuine interest and passion for education.
· Customer focused with excellent customer care skills.
If you think this is the role for you, then apply today! Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy