As a Sales Associate your role will not be limited to only assisting customers, you will be required to help maintain the shop floor, assist with visual merchandising, stock management and replenishment. You will have a willing and positive approach to learn and participate in required training to help with the regular introduction of new products and services.
- Naturally a people person and willing to build a strong client book by gaining a strong understanding of the clients and their needs, by building a profitable, long-lasting relationship
- Excellent commercial awareness
- An expert in styling and knowledge of the latest trends
- Genuine interest and love for fashion
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required to ensure clear, effective communication with all management, staff and clients.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Must be results driven and flexible to change
- Proficient and confident using the latest technology and products
- Have an interest and to be able to adapt and understand Luxury customer service
- Proven experience in driving sales and meeting sales targets.
- Excellent customer service level.