• HGV dealer, two franchises
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a LGV / HGV Main dealer group with business across the country providing sales and aftersales for some of the market places best products. A fast growing company that prides itself on it interval promotions and training for personal development.
HGV Technician. The job will entail diagnostic work, defects, MOT preparation, MOT inspections, general maintenance and servicing of a large customer base. You will be working on Heavy Commercial vehicles from 7.5 tonne.
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds.
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
What's on Offer
Working hours: 7am to 3pm, alternate week 2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday (Late Shift Week - Friday hours are 12-8pm. Additional hours available.
Salary: £16 P/H + Bonus Overtime available paid at time and 3rd: You will also be on a Breakdown rota, take the van home one week in every month (additional £115 per week, plus £30 every call out).
Please apply for a confidential chat....
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: