We are on the search for a talented Womenswear Marketing Manager. You will be a part of a function that is responsible for delivering outstanding marketing campaigns and activity for our customer against our annual strategy and plans. We are on a journey to making M&S special again and we are looking for somebody who is passionate about taking a leading role in our transformation. You will work as the strategic function of the marketing department, delivering distinctive, coherent and consistent marketing activity across every customer touchpoint, whether that’s online or in our stores. It’s a really exciting place to be!
Owning and developing Womenswear, brand and trading propositions and marketing strategies to deliver against C&H commercial objectives. To ensure M&S is a modern and relevant brand. To drive quality, style and value credentials and drive frequency of our target customer across all channels.
Key accountabilities and measures
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for (often business unit director) stakeholder management and operates in a complex framework.
- Owns and develops the strategy to delivery C&H womenswear propositions and marketing. Working closely with categories to ensure activities deliver against C&H / category commercial objectives.
- Accountable for the creation and delivery of outstanding and inspiring briefs and marketing campaigns against clear budgets, customer targets and commercial objectives to reflect the overall strategy and priorities of C&H / category areas.
- Lead the end to end delivery of propositions from development through to delivery / across all customer channels
- Leads in the development of the seasonal event, brand and trading marketing propositions and ensures adherence to the brand guidelines across all channels.
- Working closely with the VM team, to develop world class, joined up customer experiences in-store, with a focus on ensuring in-store décor and VM work seamlessly together. Working hand in hand to influence the product offer to drive footfall and deliver an inspirational in-store and online experience
- Lead the PIR and recommendations for future activity Support business area/proposition commercial rhythm and routine and takes appropriate action to respond to market conditions and deliver commercial objective
- Support business area/proposition commercial rhythm and routine and takes appropriate action to respond to market conditions and deliver commercial objectives
- C&H Sales
- Team YSS engagement and empowerment scores
- Customer frequency
- Brand values (quality, style and value)