About the Company
Validity is a leading provider of data integrity and compliance solutions that tens of thousands of organizations worldwide rely on to trust their data. For more than a decade, Validity's products - DemandTools, DupeBlocker, PeopleImport, and BriteVerify - have received exceptionally high ratings on peer review sites like G2Crowd, TrustRadius, and the Salesforce AppExchange. That's because Validity empowers business and IT leaders to save time and make better decisions that drive more leads, close more deals, and confidently plan for continued growth. Validity is headquartered in Boston's Back Bay and has offices in Tampa and London.
About the Role
We are looking for that rare person who can think outside-the-box, focus big picture and lead the charge, as well as dig into the details and lead cross-functional teams to execute against plans.
- Develop and execute measurable campaigns and demand creation programs that drive revenue through direct and indirect sales teams
- Work with product/solution marketing to educate and enforce common campaign frameworks for the global marketing community to leverage
- Interlock with regional field marketing and sales leadership to ensure agreement on priorities, adjusting as needed for changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Partner with digital marketing to ensure that inbound traffic can be converted into leads through a best-in-class digital experience
- Partner with marketing operations and digital marketing to implement testing methodologies to enhance the demand creation processes, including response and conversion rates and multivariate testing
- Manage the design and execution of our nurture strategy and flows for both customers and net-new prospects
- Work collaboratively with marketing and sales teams to develop integrated marketing plans and strategy using our sports marketing assets to acquire and retain customers
- Juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, high-pressure environment
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
- 5 or more years of B2B demand creation experience, 3 or more years of B2B digital/inbound marketing
- Training in marketing ecosystem and demand creation methodology preferred
- Experience building and managing a shared Demand Waterfall with sales
- Proven record of supporting sales to meet or exceed pipeline and revenue targets
- Excellent communicator with proven ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Experience creating and implementing proven successful, seeding, demand creation, lead nurturing and pipeline acceleration programs
- Team player with cross-functional project leadership skills
- Demonstrated skills in positioning and differentiating products and services
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements