Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation
- Under direct supervision, executes basic design duties to complete specific project assignments which require basic knowledge of materials, components, and their applications.
- Perform testing of products under appropriate supervision utilizing established procedures.
- Learns and applies company sanctioned standards and specifications.
- Incorporates reliability, Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and quality analysis techniques during the design process.
- Job tasks that are correctly performed, indirectly impact cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Requires high school diploma and early career experience in a related field.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering Technology preferred.
Howemoss Crescent, Aberdeen, Aberdeen, AB21 0GN, United Kingdom Job Details Requisition Number:
76828 Experience Level:
Entry-Level Job Family:
Engineering/Science/Technology Product Service Line:
Sperry Drilling Svcs Full Time / Part Time:
Full TimeAdditional Locations for this position: Compensation Information
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.