A fantastic job opportunity has arisen for a motivated Responsible Clinician/Consultant Psychiatrist to join an exceptional Care Home service based in the Malvern Wells area. As a Responsible Clinician/Consultant Psychiatrist you will be working with one of UK's leading health care providers.
This special hospital provides a pro-active, specialist psychiatric rehabilitation and recovery service for males with enduring mental illness and/or personality disorder. They aim to provide patients with the skills that they need to lead a happy and fulfilling life back in the community.
As a Responsible Clinician/Consultant Psychiatrist your day to day duties include:
- Ensure that patients receive a holistic and person centred care and treatment programme
- Work as the responsible clinician for patients at the site to assist in building on our existing successful reputation locally and nationally
- Be the key player in assessing, diagnosing and treating psychiatric disorders at Consultant level
- You will provide clinical leadership within a multidisciplinary team
- Support the needs of both detained and voluntary patients
- Manage patients with complex needs, including those with a history of offending
- Fulfil the role of Responsible Clinician to patients supervising the process of referral and admission including contribution to the pre-admission assessments of patients
An ideal Responsible Clinician /Consultant Psychiatrist must have these skills as they are beneficial for this position:
- To join, you must hold a CCST/CCT or equivalent in any of the following general adult psychiatry/forensic psychiatry and/or rehabilitation psychiatry.
- Experience of working in inpatient settings with people with significant mental health difficulties is desirable.
- You will be an excellent team player keen to participate in a multi-disciplinary approach to assessment with a keen interest in developing services within a forward thinking recovery environment.
- You will continue to hold a registration with the GMC including being on the special register for psychiatry
The successful Responsible Clinician/Consultant Psychiatrist will receive an excellent annual salary of £130,000. This exciting position is for 37.5 hours a week. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (at commencement of employment)
- A group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Free meals while on duty
- Care first - Employee Assistance Services
- Continuous learning and development
- Childcare vouchers
- Career development
- Personal health insurance
- An employee assistance programme
- Voluntary benefit
To be considered for this position you must be a qualified hold a registration with the GMC including being on the special register for psychiatry
Reference ID: 3791
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sharon Stuart on 01216380567 or send your CV to email@example.com