An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a motivated RGN, RMN or RNLD to join an Exceptional Nursing Home within the Cambridgeshire area. As a Nurse you will be working for a company, which is rated highly and has an excellent reputation for care in the area.
The special care team offers residential care for those who need help with daily tasks, and nursing care for people who have complex medical needs. We also provide respite care to give family or friends a well-earned break.
As a Nurse your day to day duties include:
- Understand the key targets of your host home and support the Home Manager in their achievement by promoting and practicing high standards of nursing care and ensuring staff and shifts are supervised in a smooth manner
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Build the positive reputation of the Business; liaise professionally with visitors and other external stakeholders.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our residents physical, social and psychological needs
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently, and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees
An ideal Nurse will be very confident, hardworking and having the following skills would beneficial:
- Good Nursing Experience
- Excellent Clinical Skills
- Able to write Care Plans
- Able to show Empathy and warmth
- Able to carry out general nursing tasks such as Peg feeding, wound care, phlebotomy etc.
- Able to show a can-do attitude always
The successful Nurse will receive an excellent salary of £14.65 per hour and the annual salary for this position is £25,139.40. We currently have vacancies for both days and night shifts available. In return for your hard work and commitment you will receive the following generous benefits:
- 39 days holidays
- Overtime available
- Staff Pension
- Free Uniform
- For New Nurse Preceptorship Programmes
- Childcare Vouchers
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Car Parking
- Flexible Hours
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Awards Event (Recognition) - (Internal Nurse Awards)
- 12 Weeks Induction Process
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD
Reference ID: 603
To apply for this fantastic job role, please call Sharon Stuart on 0121 638 0567 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org