Are You a People person, great at building relationships with an eye for Business Development? Then we are looking for YOU.Location:
Altrincham (Covering the areas of Altrincham, Sale and Wythenshawe) Salary
: Up to £32,000 (Dependent on experience)
Our client is passionate and committed to ‘Changing the face of Ageing’ and provide a real difference to peoples lives, providing dignity, independence and quality of life for any person who wishes to remain in their own home for as long as possible. They enjoy an excellent reputation in the local community and continue to be one of the leading offices in the country.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Client Engagement Manager with a passion for Business Development to join this award winning team. develop community relations through extensive Marketing and Networking.
The successful candidate will be able to create awareness of our clients services by developing community relations, both through online and offline marketing strategies.
The successful Client Engagement Manager / Business Development Manager will be a people person and love being the face of the company
within the community and be able to build upon existing relationships , such as; Healthcare professionals, Community groups, Housing groups and Social care sectors - But also be able to think outside of the box to develop strategies that will promote the services of the organisation to the wider community. About the Role:
What We Need From You:
- Working with the Senior Leadership team you will develop and execute a strategy for sustainable Client Engagement and Business Development
- Your role will be to build relationships with a network of people from a variety of organisations, such as the voluntary, faith, leisure, housing, retail, commercial, education and health and social care sectors in order to create awareness of your services
- Researching, planning and successfully executing regular community marketing events that increase awareness, ie, coffee mornings, lunches and social events
- You will need to exhibit at public retail spaces, fairs, exhibitions, recruitment events and open days that would promote your services to the public.
- Develop and maintaining the business development approach on social media by generating interesting and innovative content and campaigns that further raises awareness.
- Create interesting articles for the community magazine and website, that increases community awareness of your services and upcoming community social events (That will play a large part in your networking)
- Provide detailed weekly, monthly and yearly activity reports to senior Management
- Work with the recruitment team to create joined up messaging and social media campaigns to promote caregiving as a rewarding local opportunity
- Proven track record of successfully delivering a robust pipeline of opportunities
- A people person, not to afraid to be being the face in the community and building community relationships
- Marketing experience with a strong understanding of social media campaigns
- To be innovative and able to think outside of the box, and strategise
- A confident self starter with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Driver with own transport essential
- Experience of design of marketing materials and marketing web content an advantage
- Experience and passion in the care sector is also advantageous
- Salary up to £32,000 - Dependent on Experience
- The opportunity to be a strategic member of a fast growing business
- 20 Days Holiday plus Bank holidays (increasing to 25 with length of service)
- Pension Scheme
- Extensive on-boarding training and ongoing support
- Excellent working conditions with flexible working hours
- Great team environment and opportunity to work with an organisation with a real purpose
Candidates with previous experience in or job titles including, Business Development Manager, Marketing Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, New Business Development Manager, Networker, Sales Representative, Sales Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Account Manager, Marketing Specialist, Engagement Manager, Key Account Manager, Advertising Executive, Client Engagement Manage, and Digital Marketing Manager will all be considered.