Our client is one of the largest, fastest growing retailers and health and beauty brands in the UK. They are looking for an experienced Email Marketing Designer to join their team on a permanent basis. With an email database of over 14 million, this role is key in designing email and other digital content and communications for their well-known brand!
My client's success comes from their people! They are all about personality, they have fun and work hard to deliver their brand! They offer one of the most generous benefits packages in the market as well as fantastic offices and second to none working environment. Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today!
Here's the exciting bit…a great day includes
- Design email and other digital content and communications.
- Design, build and test emails using industry standard HTML techniques
- Improve and enhance all digital communications to be optimised and responsive for emerging technology
- Ensure traffic to the websites are maximised via our eCRM programme
- Work closely with the CRM team to ensure that all creative and campaigns committed to can be delivered to a high standard on a timely basis
- Ensure that all internal and external clients are serviced to a consistently high standard
- Adhere to brand guidelines and understand how they can be used appropriately across different digital channels
- Research and develop new innovations in email design
- Champion best practice and user experience
Here's what's in it for you
- Generous salary, bonus and pension matching
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to 30 days with length of service
- Working in a stylish, modern and collaborative Office near East Croydon Station
- 2 staff discount codes for yourself and a family member or friend
- On-site beauty treatments and canteen, table tennis and Health & Beauty giveaways
- Unrivalled Learning and Development programmes
- Come and be part of something special.
- Hours: 37.5 a week | 9.00am - 5.30pm
What you'll need to succeed
- At least 3 years proven experience in a similar midweight email design role and coding HTML for email in a commercial capacity
- Excellent practical knowledge of HTML, CSS and coding best practice for email creation
- Excellent skills and proven experience in presentation and publishing applications ideally Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat and InDesign
- Strong understanding and appreciation of design fundamentals such as type, colour, layout and imagery creation/optimisation
- Proactive and ability to take ownership of technical skills development
- Passion for FMCG marketing
- Eager to learn and apply latest trends in digital marketing
- Proven ability to meet critical deadlines
In return, our client can offer an exceptionally interesting opportunity, with masses of career potential available, as well as benefits including 25 days holiday, up to 30% bonus, staff discounts, private medial, life assurance, pension and lots more!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven't heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
YourRecruit Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.