Committed to supporting individuals who face multiple barriers to employment, we transform the lives of disabled people and those with health conditions through sustainable employment. We do this by equipping them with the skills and confidence they need to enter or return to work, and empower organisations to support their disabled colleagues and improve workplace wellbeing. In 2015, Remploy’s employees entered a joint partnership with MAXIMUS UK.
Responsible for the management, performance, motivation and direction of Regional Account Managers in a sub-district of Wales, ensuring they meet and exceed targets for job outcomes, fulfil all National Account opportunities, and to manage, and develop strong regional relationships with employer organisations in order to generate sufficient quality opportunities within a specified geography. Enabling the service to achieve agreed objectives in line with account, and overall business plans.
- To motivate, direct and manage the performance of a team of Regional Account Managers, to meet and exceed their targets - both contractual and financial - within the compliance, quality and health & safety standards required.
- To oversee the management and development of relationships with employers to ensure agreed levels of appropriate, ring fenced opportunities for Remploy and other specialist partners across the Region
- Work closely with the External Relationship Manager and National Contract Managers ensuring delivery expectations are met/exceeded for all national contracts within the region.
- Work with the teams to ensure candidate development workshops are created to ensure participants are well prepared giving converting as many of the opportunities to sustained outcomes.
- To forecast and plan accurately, providing an annual business plan, monthly forecasts, weekly figures and statistics and provide reports and feedback relating to contractual performance as required.
- Confident and competent in networking and building and maintaining local relationships.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, specifically around listening, questioning, delegating and building relationships.
- Able to plan and organise people, and carry out effective resource and succession planning.
- Able to prioritise and problem solve with minimal support; work in a flexible manner; being visionary, promoting improvements and sharing best practice that supports business efficiency.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of high quality health and employability services
- Proven knowledge of the local labour market and existing relationships with key stakeholders within the sub-district of Wales.
- Significant proven experience of working as a high performing recruiter in the employability sector.
- Demonstrable experience of being an effective leader and manager in a performance driven environment.
- Qualified to equivalent of at least Level 3 Diploma, or equivalent experience. Minimum 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grade C or above including English Language and Maths.
- Hold a Level 4 Diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge of health and safety, equality and diversity and data protection matters.
- Prior experience of working in a similar role in the Welfare to Work sector.
- Previous experience of working with remote teams
- Professionally qualified in Employability Services Sector
- Competent speaker of the Welsh language.
- Member of the Institute of Employability Professionals.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: