...We don't do good times, only Great Times. That's our secret sauce. We are in the business of creating magic and memories for our customers, beyond just their meal. As a Supervisor running shifts, you'll be playing a crucial part.
Here's just a taster -
- Taking charge and running your shifts like a pro, managing your team to peak performance.
- Living and breathing the key ingredients of Zizzi service culture and coaching your shift team to do the same, ensuring all of our customers have a Great Time, every time.
- Sharing your passion for food with our customers and the team, and making sure every dish served on your shift is perfect.
- Taking responsibility for making sure the restaurant is Looking Fabulous at all times, and is hitting the mark set out in our processes, policies and guidelines.
You'll be joining an energetic and passionate team, who are committed to creating Great Times for our customers. We're the kind of the team who always work together, and jump in as soon as we see a team mate needing help. Whilst we can't promise that you'll make friends, we think it's pretty likely. On top of that, we'll give you all the training and support that you need to do your job the best you can. If you interested in progressing up our career paths, just show us! We'll support and guide you all the way to the top.
You're customer focused, and you're likely to have had some experience working in customer service.
Whilst we're a diverse bunch at Zizzi and our restaurant teams come from all walks of life, we all have one thing in common - Zizziness. You'll have it too -
- You're magic. You can take a good time to a Great Time, whatever the occasion. You're the person other people want to hang out with.
- You care. You're friendly, you get people, and can easily step into their shoes. You can easily adapt and put other people at ease.
- You're real. You're honest, trustworthy, and respectful. You treat others as you'd want to be treated yourself.
- You're clear. You don't overcomplicate things. You speak clearly, confidently and appropriately for your audience. You understand and are understood.
- You want to be the best. You're ambitious, want to grow with Zizzi, and know that delivering Great Times will help you and Zizzi achieve success.
- We are Zizzi. At Zizzi we are a family. It's never me, always we. Customers included.