Pay Rate: 8.48, Shift: Discussed at interview
Experience in security preferred and you must be able to communicate effectively at all levels. The successful candidate must be confident when dealing with members of the public and able to react to any situation that may arise.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Management of access / egress control.
- Meeting and greeting all individuals who attend site.
- Conduct search duties at entry points and confiscate restricted items in line with HMCTS policies.
- Conducting internal patrols, checking for signs of damage, vandalism, theft, flood.
- Communicating effectively with colleagues, client personnel and Mitie Management.
- Management of keys and passes issue and return.
- Dealing with fire alarm testing on an agreed basis.
- Testing of other emergency systems; panic alarms, lift alarms, disabled toilet alarms.
- Monitoring of CCTV systems and following procedures in the event of an incident.
- Handling requests for viewing & downloading CCTV footage ensuring that the correct escalation and authority processes are followed.
- Production and submission of incident reports.
- Keeping records of site activity through the Daily Occurrence Book.
- Locking / Unlocking site.
- Any other requests as communicated by MITIE and as agreed with client personnel.