Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don’t just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn’t exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value is what we set out to achieve at Priory Healthcare. Enabling our patients with mental health difficulties to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
The Priory Hospital Southampton is a smoke-free 40 bedded hospital, providing acute mental health services to both Adolescents and adults. We provide treatment packages for people who have mental health problems; issues with addictions and eating disorders.
Set back within 1.5 acres of landscaped gardens, the tranquil environment of the Priory Hospital Southampton offers therapeutic and recovery focused residential treatment as well as day care and outpatient services.
Priory Hospital Southampton is a smoke-free hospital that provides 40 beds across 3 wards. The services provided at the hospital include a young peoples ward (CAMHs) and treatment of most psychiatric conditions and Eating Disorders.
We have a highly experienced team of mental health professionals and support staff, which include consultant psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses and therapists
From education to hospitals, care homes and secure facilities, the Priory Group of Companies offers individually tailored, multidisciplinary treatment programmes for those with complex educational needs or requiring acute, long-term and respite mental healthcare.
The integrated strength of each service provides a seamless transition for the individual as they progress between higher and lower dependency care and across services. This unique approach ensures that every individual has the opportunity to achieve the best possible outcomes and quality of life with the Priory Group.
As 85% of our services are publicly funded and delivered in partnership with commissioners, our teams work with commissioning bodies across the country to provide transparent pricing models and evidence-based care programmes.
The duties of the job role are to:
1. Provide efficient and effective secretarial support to an individual or a department, including typing, telephone enquiries, diary management, meeting and greeting visitors and other administrative tasks as appropriate.
2. Recognise the level of importance of particular enquiries, issues or callers and applies the appropriate prioritisation to ensure the highest level of service.
3. Ensure that all documentation is correctly filed, in order that financial, regulatory and other auditors can be satisfied via the efficient recovery of key documents of initial entry.
4. Update patient details within Priory database systems, ensuring accuracy of all data input.
5. Handle all external and internal enquiries relating to the individual or department, directing queries as appropriate.
6. Seek to improve processes and the general ebb and flow of information so that the division can operate efficiently.
The successful candidate will be required to apply for a disclosure at the enhanced level from the Disclosure and Barring Services. Further information can be obtained from www.dbs.gov.uk. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check for all successful applicants. We are an equal opportunities employer. For more information please contact Nusrah Searles, HR Administrator on 023 8084 0044.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
£18000 - £22000 per annum + + gym & healthcare
more details »