We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified Secondary Teacher on behalf of an alternative education setting based in Lincoln. The Secondary Teacher position is due to start in January 2020 full time.
The Secondary Teacher will teach pupils aged 11 – 16 following the current curriculum and undertake any necessary pastoral duties. As the Secondary Teacher you will support the physical, mental and social development of children within the school.
As the successful Secondary Teacher your key responsibilities will be:
• Providing education for pupils in an alternative setting
• Maintaining an up to date knowledge of key national curriculum areas linked to the role
• Providing a safe and secure educational setting
• Helping develop an ethos that can provide support and education for pupils
To be considered for the position of Secondary Teacher you must:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Have passion for teaching
• Be patient and have the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
About the School:
This school provides innovative education and well-being environment to accommodate hard to reach young people with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. The school brings together a solid network of support services, employers and local providers to offer more engaging opportunities and experiences.
About Vision for Education:
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education can offer:
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Key Stage 2 Teacher will benefit from:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Access to free ongoing CPD
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
How to apply:
If you are a Secondary Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Lincolnshire Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: