The post holder will significantly contribute towards the success of the Allocate Insight service. The role will involve mining data from workforce systems and the Insight Portal as well as presenting the findings with clear narrative so that all stakeholder groups can benefit from the information. In addition, they will also support with customer engagement, helping collate customer feedback and documenting data exchanges. The position will involve working with the service managers, healthcare professionals as well as Allocate Staff to support the delivery of the Insight Service.
- Manage preparatory work to ensure customers can on-board to the Insight Service in a timely and efficient way ensuring correct documentation is sent and processes are followed
- Work customer facing providing Allocate Insight Customers with a positive experience of working with the Insight Team
- Retrieve data from Allocate Systems and other sources as appropriate so that analysis of raw workforce data can be undertaken in order to support ad-hoc reporting requests from customers.
- Support the Insight Team in identifying trends and correlations in the workforce data for the purpose of presenting data as information and insight as a key component of the Insight Service.
- Support the creation of Baseline Insight reports to provide potential new customers with a snapshot of their workforce data and ensure these reports are delivered in a timely manner
- Ensure that all reports and documents are prepared professionally, in line with current Insight processes and consistent in both quality and branding
- Be accountable for contributing to regular verbal and written communications to ensure customers can interrogate their data within their monthly reports and monitor their progress against plans, tracking how the changes they make result in improvement.
- Supporting any activity that contributes to the success of the proposition ensuring Insight customers can continuously improve and control the management of their biggest costs as a result of better understanding of their data.
- Utilise Tools which will provide effective standardised support to customers to mobilise change as a result of their findings from the Insight Service.
- Contribute to solving the challenges of data governance and work with the wider Insight team to mitigate these challenges in order to meet wider industry standards and expectations.
- Experience of working directly with customers including good interpersonal skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular with Excel
- Enjoys solving analytical problems and working with large data sets
- An appetite to promote continuous improvement for both customers and Insight
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to manage own time and prioritise with minimal supervision
- Able to work as a part of a team and support the work of that team