Aon are currently recruiting a Data Analyst to join our team in Epsom.
Headquartered in London, Aon Plc is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
Aon is an equal opportunities employer. Aon's recruitment and selection policy ensures the best possible skill mix of colleagues and the highest quality candidates are appointed using objective job-related criteria.
**About the Role**
**Your impact as a Data Analyst:**
* Building and maintaining dashboards and analyses usingQlikview and other data visualization tools such as Oracle Analytics cloud, Qlikview, Domo, Tableau etc. * Manipulating and joining data from multiple sources (data warehouses, APIs etc). * Basic SQL queries. * Working cross functionally to develop best practice reporting solutions across Aon. * Responding to requests for commercial insight/intelligence. * Maintenance of commercial information tools and processes. * Contribute to the evolution of Global sales enablement. * Help internal stakeholders, to navigate the Aon business, its data and its systems. * Ensure high quality scores are achieved in our stakeholder survey. * Manage own workloads and seek opportunities to demonstrate and increase value of role.
* Colleague understands and reflects in practice the Firm's vision, approach to client care and all values and cultural aspects of Aon. * Complies with the Firm's Equal opportunities Policy and co-operates in measures introduced to implement and monitor the policy. * Complies with the Firm's Health & Safety Policy and all relevant legislation. * Complies fully with all FCA regulation requirements. * Responsibility for working in accordance with the Aon UK Limited Risk Management Framework, and compliance with the Aon UK Limited policies, including participation in the management of risks (including completion of mandatory training) that may adversely affect the business, interests or reputation of any Group Company.
**Your knowledge and expertise:**
* Graduate level preferred but not essential. Strong A-level or similar results coupled with experience and a keen interest in any of the following areas: **analytics, sales, client management, project management, operational management communications, change management, business studies, quality management.**
* **A commercial interest**: able to understand the importance of serving clients, delivering profitable growth and capable of thinking globally and acting across business lines. An interest in business in general, topical business challenges especially those relating to HR or pensions. * Ability to **work in a team** environment and demonstrate ability to form strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels of seniority whether in person, over the phone or via email. * Ability to **work independently**- to take responsibility for delivery of high quality work, to organise workloads effectively, to know when to ask for assistance and to own professional development. * Advanced mathematical skills are not a necessity, but an ability to **grasp financial or mathematical concepts**, to be comfortable in processing, analysing and presenting data is important.
* Methodical and well organised approach. Comfortable with handling multiple responsibilities * An analytical mind. Be able to work logically and draw conclusions from complex data. * Proactive and tenacious attitude - problem solver. * Enthusiasm - must be self-motivated and enjoy working as part of a team. * Excellent verbal and written communication skills. * Intermediate level skills within Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, PowerPoint and Excel. * Professional approach with good listening and empathy skills. * Facilitation, co-ordination and project management skills. * Ability to work with people across multiple locations.
**Experience of some of the systems:**
* Qlikview, Tablau or similar analytical tools essential. * Oracle Fusion, Oracle CRM or similar CRM tools desired. * Microsoft Visio, Project, Access and Outlook. * SharePoint, Yammer or similar collaborative working tools.
**Salary and Benefits**
This role offers a competitive salary and bonus, plus a comprehensive benefits package and 25 days holiday. Through our flexible benefits, you will also have the opportunity to choose additional benefits, including healthcare and additional holiday. We also offer tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organisation.
**Our Colleague Experience**
Every day, our colleagues make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. Together, we share this one purpose: to empower economic and human possibility around the world. This unifying goal is at the heart of our identity, and it lives in everything we do. To learn more about our colleague experience, visit Aon Colleague Experience.
We're happy to talk flexible working. If you need to flex your working pattern, Aon offers flexible and agile working policies and we're happy to discuss options with you upon application.