Reporting to the EHSS&Q Assurance Director and responsible for the oversight and management of the health and safety performance of the PPP programme.
· In conjunction with the client, develop the Health and Safety management procedures and improvement plans.
· Responsible for conducting post event investigation and subsequent action management to prevent reoccurrences and embed related learning.
· Review Health and Safety plans and procedures prepared by each ADT and partner for compliance with project Health and Safety policy.
· Support the ADTs in the implementation of Health and Safety procedures
· Provide leadership, governance and direction to the PPP team on Health and Safety related matters
· Prepare formal audit plans and carry out audits accordingly
· Interface with regulatory bodies
· Collation and reporting of Health and Safety statistics
· In conjunction with ADTs and Lot partners, develop and implement improvement plans to improve Health and Safety performance
· Ensure compliance of KBR team with KBR internal H&S requirements
· Monitor performance of PPP projects in alignment with the Performance Assurance Framework
· Lead the development of Health & Wellbeing initiatives
· Manage the Learning From Experience (LFE) process including the implementation of safety improvement and initiatives
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Planning and organising
· Collaboration and integration
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
KBR is a global provider of differentiated professional services and technologies across the asset and program lifecycle within the Government Solutions and Energy sectors. KBR employs approximately 38,000 people worldwide (including our joint ventures), with customers in more than 80 countries, and operations in 40 countries, across three synergistic global businesses:
Government Solutions , serving government customers globally, including capabilities that cover the full lifecycle of defense, space, aviation and other government programs and missions from research and development, through systems engineering, test and evaluation, program management, to operations, maintenance, and field logistics
Technology Solutions , featuring proprietary technology, equipment, catalysts, digital solutions and related technical services for the monetization of hydrocarbons, including refining, petrochemicals, ammonia and specialty chemicals, as well as inorganics
Energy Solutions , including onshore oil and gas; LNG (liquefaction and regasification)/GTL; oil refining; petrochemicals; chemicals; fertilizers; differentiated EPC; maintenance services (Brown & Root Industrial Services); offshore oil and gas (shallow-water, deep-water, subsea); floating solutions (FPU, FPSO, FLNG & FSRU); program management and consulting services
KBR is proud to work with its customers across the globe to provide technology, value-added services, integrated EPC delivery and long term operations and maintenance services to ensure consistent delivery with predictable results. At KBR, We Deliver .