We’re looking for an experienced Sous Chef to join our back of house team at our restaurant, The all-day British brasserie with have an all-encompassing menu serving modern British and international Ivy-inspired classics from dawn until dusk, seven days a week. The restaurant will be situated across two floors with a large bar prominent on both floors, and beautiful private dining room on the first floor. The Ivy Buchanan Street will offer residents, businesses and shoppers a relaxed yet sophisticated dining experience..
As a Sous Chef, within the management team, you will support the kitchen operations and produce outstanding food. We will provide training, development and a chance to progress within the company.
• Assist in the supervising and running of the department according to set guidelines and supervise the smooth production and service of food from the kitchen
• Possess excellent culinary and presentation skills - ensuring all dishes are prepared according to specification and served at the correct quality, portion size and temperature
• Manage kitchen team – briefing, supervising and motivating team members
• Have the ability to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
• Have a thorough knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety and train teams on this
Learning & development for all our employees is a crucial part of life at the Ivy Collection, and we also offer the following perks and benefits:
- Staff meals, served exactly as they are to guests
- A generous staff discount at all of our Ivy Collection restaurants nationwide
- Clean chef whites on every shift
- Lots of great benefits including, cycle to work scheme and savings on things like gym membership and cinema tickets
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff incentives
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Loch Lomond Arms
£27,000 per annum plus equal share of tips paid monthly.
Lanarkshire, Scotland, Glasgow
more details »