Sales Manager – UK and Nordics |Home Based | Audio Equipment | £60,000 + 25% Bonus OTE
Langham Recruitment are delighted to be working with a leading producer of audio equipment who are recruiting a Regional Sales Manager to manage key accounts and generate new business opportunities for the UK and Nordic market.
Your customers will be prestigious broadcasting brands and the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Creation and implementation of sales strategy for the region.
- Account Management of existing clients
- Generation of new business opportunities and accounts
- Submission of bids and tenders
- Maintenance of CRM with up to date account information
The role can be home based with regular travel to head office and up to 50% of time visiting clients within the UK and Nordic region. Key Requirements:
Salary and Benefits:
- Demonstrable track record of account management and new business development within the UK and Europe
- Experience of selling professional audio equipment.
- Well-honed presentation and product demonstration skills
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills
- Experience of writing high quality bids and tenders
This Regional Sales Manager vacancy is being handled by Langham Recruitment Ltd. Langham Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales (reg 11525223). Keywords: Sales Manager, Business Development, Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Sales, Sales, Audio, Broadcasting, Music Production
- Basic salary up to £60,000 depending on experience + 25% bonus OTE
- 25 Days annual leave + bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme including travel, pension, healthcare, cycle to work.