Accept Recruitment are looking for Warehouse Operative / Storeman for one of our busy Client based in Leicester, LE5.
As an ideal candidate, you will be able to handle goods received and help support warehouse functions.
Must have experience as a Counterbalance driver - min. 3 years
Your other Warehouse Operative / Storeman duties will include:
* To unload and sign for any deliveries * To book any good received in via computer * To put any goods received into the correct places * Help pick the daily/weekly raw material * Help de-coil coil on the de-coiler * Maintain cleanliness of the yard/warehouse * Doing perpetual inventory/ stock checking * Help operatives 1,2,3, when the supervisor is away
What kind of Warehouse Operative / Storeman are we looking for?
You will need:
- to be able to communicate well via phone/emails,
- to be able to adapt/solve any issues that occur,
- needs to have had warehouse experience,
- will need be able to lift heavy items throughout the day,
- to be able to work with a team,
- to be able to work flexible hours,
- have some knowledge of products,
- to be able to drive a forklift.
£9.00 - £10.00
45 hours per week
You will be presented with various benefits while working for the company, for example, weekly pay, progression opportunities and training, as well as 28 days of holiday per year.
Accept Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age. We act as an employment business concerning this vacancy.