Sword Services is a bespoke installation company with 30 years of experience in the installation and maintenance of solutions for critical services within high profile environments.
We have an excellent reputation for our technical knowledge on solutions such as Access Control Systems, CCTV and Building Management Systems as well as Cabling Infrastructure.
The business is focused on the provision of high quality installation and maintenance services for specialist secure area entry management and surveillance equipment and commercial door entry systems.
Role and Responsibilities
· The post requires that you report to Head Office in good time to be briefed and depart on task at 0730 daily or 1930 at night. Daily activity briefs are generally delivered at 0715hrs.
· You would be a member of a small team (2 man) completing installations of systems within a High security Environment often within the Aviation transport and Education sectors.
· The normal hours are 07:30 to 16:30 however the nature of the position requires the flexibility to work night shifts Sun – Fri on occasion.
· The ability to communicate with the client enquiries and deliver a high standard of customer service in a clear and professional manner.
· You would be reporting to the Project manager on a day to day basis to update on job completion / Progress and be required to submit written reports.
· To conduct installations as laid down by current company and security protocol procedures as directed by the team supervisor.
· The completion of project installation paperwork and individual time sheets in a timely manner (daily)
· To maintain tools, uniform, PPE and equipment that are issued, in a clean and serviceable state, including company vehicles.
· To adhere to Company and Site Health, Safety and Environmental Procedures.
· The ability to report dangerous occurrences or incidents both internally and externally.
· Undertake supplier and specialist training as directed for career development.
· Undertake additional duties at the request of the management for the benefit of the company.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Clean and proven employment record for security reasons and clearance
· Full Driving License Required
· Knowledge of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations (Advantageous)
· Must hold a valid CSCS Card
· PAF, Pasma, confined space certification (Advantageous)
· Knowledge and Experience on Intruder Systems (Preferred)
· Knowledge and Experience on Access Systems ( Preferred)
· Knowledge and Experience on CCTV systems and data installations (Preferred)
Preferred Inter personal Skills
· Ability to work safely and carry out written and verbal instructions
· Ability to communicate clearly both written and verbal
· Reliability and Honesty are the Ethos of the Company
· You must have the ability to forward plan and have the motivation required to lead a small team into completing works within a desired time frame.
· Self-motivated/ own initiative with communication to head office
· The flexibility to react within a fast changing environment that is often experienced on Construction Sites.
· This Post requires Random and Compulsory D&A testing throughout the employment term.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Fire and Security Careers
£28,000 per annum
more details »
Yolk Recruitment Ltd
£32,000 per annum
more details »