Riverside have a new opportunity for a Team Organiser working full-time, on a permanent basis.
What will you do?
You will provide comprehensive office administration by undertaking clerical and coordination activities to support service delivery. You will be the Facilities Management Representative for a designated geographic area to ensure that all issues regarding the buildings, office equipment servicing and maintenance are resolved promptly.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as Riverside's Team Organiser will include:
• Create and maintain filing and database records, ensuring they are current, accurate and compliant with relevant policies and procedures.
• Organise and coordinate events including meetings and conferences; booking venues, accommodation, catering, transportation and any other resources to ensure they meet requirements and operate efficiently.
• Prepare communications and maintain the service's intranet site as required, ensuring that the document library is compliant with the relevant protocols and that content is accurate and well organised.
• Compile information and prepare documents in a variety of formats; to include: copy and audio typing, formatting and review.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You will have a proven track record of providing administrative services, with experience of maintaining databases, organising meetings and liaising with suppliers. Also, you will be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, whilst being results focused with the ability to take ownership of tasks. Finally, you will be an excellent team player, who can work flexibly to meet business requirements.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What's in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• 10% salary increase after 12 months' service, dependent on performance
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 3% and employer rate 5%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to voluntary discounted benefits including high street and online savings
• Support towards professional study costs
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK's leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
If you're thinking of joining us as a Team Organiser we'd love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
The Recruitment Pool Group Limited
£35000 - £45000/annum full benefits package
more details »
£35,000 per annum
more details »