Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Why not join Onecom, the UK’s leading Telecommunications Company.
Here are a few reasons why our Credit Controller love working for Onecom:
- Competitive salary of £22,000 - £23,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Vodafone Employee Advantage discount
- Discount on Samsung products (up to 60%), gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Trade price stock for staff members for all the latest gadgets
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
Main Credit Controller responsibilities:
- Proactively encourage the timely settlement of outstanding amounts due
- Provide weekly debtor reports with corresponding progress and collection notes
- Maintain customer relationships with debtors
- Credit check process and open new customer accounts
- Produce collection/chase letters and monthly customer statements
- Take appropriate legal action as a final remedy
- Prepare weekly credit reports and bad debt reports
- Process and collect Direct Debit Run
- Take ownership of all queries/disputes in relation to customers work through the relevant departments within the company to resolve and follow up on a regular basis.
- Identify risk indicators of bad debt
- Maximise cash flow for Onecom Group
The ideal Credit Controller:
- Previous experience in Credit Control (Essential)
- Highly organised, with the ability to manage and prioritise tasks
- Excellent communication skills are essential (both written and verbal)
- Ability to work well within a team
- Problem-solving skills
Onecom is the UK's Largest Independent Business Telecommunications provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to over 300,000 connections.
It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and has been awarded Vodafone Platinum Partner of 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 and the Total Communications Partner for 2015, 2016 & 2017.
Successful applicants should note that their employment will be subject to a basic disclosure check and satisfactory references.
If you feel you have the skills and passion to excel in the role of Credit Controller, we’d love to hear from you, click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.