The primary role of this position is to actively promote the company's products, services and solutions to a defined territory and customer base.
- Perform all sales activity within an assigned geographic territory and customer base to meet company objectives.
- Submit and implement a detailed sales action plan identifying: sales objectives, sales opportunities, major customers, and regional shows to be attended during the following fiscal year.
- Participate in sales activities including: customer site visits, telephone contacts, trade seminars and shows, product demonstrations and customer seminars.
- Submit annual, monthly and weekly sales forecast to UK Municipal Sales Manager.
- Maintain customer activity files in Salesforce database.
- Assist in maintaining a mail list for customers in the assigned territory.
- Collect and report information on all competitive activity within the assigned territory.
- Maintain assigned company car in a safe and operable condition at all times. Maintains a safe driving record.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Prefer a BA or BSc degree in Analytical Chemistry, Biology, Environment Sciences, Engineering or equivalent experience. Alternate science degrees will be considered.
- Experience in the waste water industry and general techniques and chemical procedures employed by HACH Company.
- Proven track record in process sales in similar products and services.
- Formal sales training is desired
- Must have a valid and clean driver's license.
- Must be willing and able to travel.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The "EEO is the Law" poster is available here.