Part time Administrator - Estate AgencyMutley Plain Competitive Basic Salary – Career Progression
If you are looking to learn from some of the best in the property industry and get your foot on the career ladder as well as being well rewarded, with complete job satisfaction, then look no further!What's in it for you?
- Get full training and development
- A good understanding of estate agency business
- Fast paced, fun environment
- Regular team meetings
- Full company briefings
- Regular team nights out
- A career pathway if desired
We are recruiting for an Administrator to join our team in our Mutley Plain branch.
The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with majority of administrative duties. This will involve uploading property details onto major property portals, deal with walk-in enquiries and over the phone whilst ensuring office expenditure is maintained within budgeted levels.Our ideal Administrator is…
Fox & Sons Estate Agents
- Previous administrative/secretarial experience would be desirable.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, email systems and the Internet
- Able to organise self and others
- Team player.
are part of Sequence Home
, one of the largest and most successful estate agency and property services providers in the UK. and we operate under 11 different trading names, some of which have been synonymous with estate agency for over 100 years, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services including new homes, mortgage services, surveying, conveyancing and more!Interested to know more?
If you are looking to progress in your Estate Agency career and want to know more about this vacancy, please apply online with your CV.