Assist account team to implement and support specific sales strategies and tactics to generate new and/or incremental sources of revenue through identification and establishment of strategic accounts business relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Global Account Team in management of the RFP process from proposal development through contract signature; forecasting, funnel development and SalesForce management.
- Support the account team with account specific planning and strategy as well as active participation in field sales travel.
- Assist in account governance, issue resolution, customer service metrics and process improvement.
- Research new opportunities and identify prospects in the Strategic Accounts sales channel in support of the Global Account Teams overall goals and objectives.
- Coordination of resources within sales and other departments in order to achieve objectives.
- Maintain and update sales plans, account and opportunity data within company systems.
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
- BS./B.A in Business or similar required or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of successful sales experience
- Pharmaceutical, CRO or core laboratory sales management experience and/or customer relationship management experience from either the sponsor or services perspective. Significant related experience essential.
- Demonstrated consistent track record in exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to inspire and develop staff.
- Travel of up to 75%.
The Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a combination of experience and education which may vary from the above listed qualifications.