What you’ll be doing
You will manage, coach and drive the performance of the Customer Service team to achieve KPIs and a high level of service including Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Live Chat and Social Media content. As a Team Leader, you will act as a role model and live the company values – we challenge convention; we love what we do; we aim for greatness; and we do what’s right.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager UK, your key responsibilities will include:
● Direct line management of circa 15 Advisors , with collaborative day to day management of contact centre team.
● Ensure all contacts are answered and resolved within the KPI range and at the targeted quality levels.
● Resolution of any escalations which occur in line with the agreed procedure.
● Manage group, team and individual performance and make recommendations for continuous improvements with supportive action plans to achieve and exceed KPI
● Actively encourage team unity to create and maintain a working environment that is professional and fun.
● Analyse trends and patterns among escalated cases, performance and process to identify root causes to drive improvements
● Support the administration of the daily and weekly KPIs and targets.
● To support with development and maintenance of business and service delivery
● To complete any CS admin duties delegated by the Customer Service Manager UK
● Partner with Operations, Finance, and Marketing to create, revise, or document proper processes that ensure key performance indicators are achieved.
● Ability to observe and evaluate existing customer service processes and then make the necessary changes and adjustments to achieve greater efficiency and success.
What you’ll need
●People management experience
● The experience and ability to motivate and engage Customer Service Advisors.
● Strong team skills and be willing to take on challenges with leadership and analytical skills. ● Ability to communicate clearly and confidently
● Customer service experience, gained in a fast moving environment (preferably online retail B2C)
● Customer service focused, who is passionate about the product and brand
You must be able to work flexible hours as needed, including some weekends and evenings. 40 hours per week working shifts.
Whilst not essential, an interest in design furniture would be a distinct advantage to your application.
What we offer
Up your street? Apply now to become part of the MADE.COM Team
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: