We have an exciting opportunity for a work based apprenticeship programme Apprentice a childcare practitioner to join our team. This role will provide successful applicant the opportunity to take an early year’s course and also develop practical experience alongside trained professionals.
Responsible to: The Duty Manager
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To work alongside the manager and staff team to ensure that the setting’s philosophy
• Learning how to plan and resource children's activities.
• Promote positive relationships within the early years’ setting & support the team in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
• Promoting positive relationships with children, parents and colleagues
• Supporting the children’s development through learning, play & outdoor activities
• Work with children of all age ranges within the setting.
• To read, understand and adhere to all policies and procedures relevant to your role
and the safe running of the setting.
• To be flexible within working practices of the setting, undertaking other responsible
duties where needed, such as domestic tasks, preparation of snack meals, cleansing of
Skills set and experience:
• Good written and good communication skills.
• Excellent listening skills and the ability to follow instruction.
• Days: Monday – Friday
• Time: Between 07:30 AM - 06:30 PM
• Hold GCSE or equivalent.
What we offer:
• Job Type - Apprenticeship -Full-time
• Wages - Apprentice Wage
• Job Type – Full Time
• Location – Langley, Middleton
You must be eligible to work in the UK in order to apply for this role. The successful applicant will be subject to DBS checks and must be willing to subscribe to DBS Service Updates.
To apply for this position, please email your C.V and contact telephone number to
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Little Giggles Private Day Nursery & Preschool Stockport
£8.00 - £8.75 per hour
more details »
Nina's Nursery Ltd
£18144.00 - £18500.00 per annum 40% discounted childcare
more details »