As a global brand, our client provides different training
courses in the very latest in management and IT diplomas and courses.
Our client is a market leader who provides different
training courses in the very latest in management, engineering and IT, is
looking for a Training Adviser to join the team. Working on all aspects of the
training delivery life cycle, with a strong focus on customer service, you will
become most knowledgeable of the office skills training industry.
- Ensure delivering engaging
training course for the international learners.
- Find suitable trainer in a range
of disciplines, and liaise with them before and during the course.
- Deal with a range of customer
enquiries and training requirements on the telephone, via email and
- Inform and agree learning
programme process with learners.
- Respond to training enquiries, appointment
setting with prospective learners, enrolling participant, administering
training, venues, materials and certificates.
- Promote a positive image of the company
and all of the services it delivers.
- Monitor the quality and outcomes
of the company training programmes.
- Work in partnership with relevant
stakeholders to develop bespoke learning and training solutions to meet
specific company needs.
- Educated to degree level in
Business, management or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a training
/ administration role is essential.
- Microsoft Office skills are
- Good planning and organisation
skills, but willing to be flexible and adapt to changing demands of the role.
- A strong team player
- Attention to details is essential
- A pro-active results orientated
approach, with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Good communicator with excellent
customer and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build strong
Benefits£24,000 - £28,000 per annum