We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Account Manager to join a well-established, family run SME based in Horndean, UK.
We are currently seeking an experienced Internal Account Manager
to join a well-established, family run SME based in Horndean, UK.
As an Internal Account Manager you will be office based, working alongside the external rep for the South West, managing multiple accounts. Key responsibilities and duties for this role...
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Planning and calling new prospects and developing new opportunities
- Scheduling meetings with decision makers for external rep
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries ensuring customers receive quotes and orders are processed
- Good and pleasant phone manner
- Maintaining clear customer records on company CRM and provide accurate information to customers and colleagues
- Ongoing account management and growth of customer portfolio
- Listening to customers requirement, creating detailed proposal documents and presenting appropriately to close the sale
- Good understanding of IT including Excel, Outlook
- Other office-based duties
- Experience of working in a B2B Sales role
- Capability to flourish in a competitive environment
- High degree of self-motivation, ambition and energy
- The ability to exceed sales targets and goals
- Excellent communication skills
- Skills to work both independently and as part of a team
- A positive, confident and determined approach
- A good level of numeracy
- Salary of £26,000
- + Bonus
- 25 Days' Holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Free onsite parking
- Free lunch every day