QWEST are recruiting for a Security Operative to be based in Chester. This is a permanent part-time role working 21.5 hours per week. On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package. General Overview
To work as part of a multi-functional integrated team to ensure the efficient and effective operation of the Chester Bus Interchange. You will work with operators to deliver a safe and welcoming environment for customers. Main Responsibilities/Duties Include:
Required Qualifications, Skills or Experience
- Carry out regular patrols of the site, responding to situations as they arise and liaising with the City's CCTV Control room.
- Locking the facility each evening
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with Health, Safety, Environmental and COSHH laws or regulations and will ensure that all company Health and Safety policies, procedures are adhered to.
- Maintain a positive on-site relationship with customers and Operators and be aware of any potential or existing customer dissatisfaction or circumstance and ensure that Account Manager or Supervisor are informed.
- DBS/DS Standard
- SIA Licence
- Previous security experience
As part of our employment vetting you must be able to provide a 5 years verifiable employment history or school history (in accordance with BS7858).
For more information about ENGIE, please visit:
For this role, you must have evidence of the right to work in the UK. There is no re-location package with this job role. ENGIE do not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
The ENGIE Resourcing Team supports this job advert. Agency involvement is not required. All related enquiries must come to the resourcing team not direct to ENGIE Managers.
- Posting Date: Jan 10, 2020