Passionate about pets? Petplan are looking for a talented individual who really cares about pets, to channel their enthusiasm into a challenging partner-facing role within some of Petplan’s core intermediary channels (veterinary, charity, breeder, microchip and retail).
As a pet or horse owner or enthusiast, you understand why support and peace of mind are so important and can use your empathy to connect with our customers and partners, helping them to understand the benefits of Petplan. This is an excellent opportunity to work for the UK’s No.1 pet insurance provider, insuring over 1 million dogs, cat, rabbits and horses.
The Marketing Executive will support and lead marketing activity to support introduction of pet owners to Petplan, while supporting the development and evolution of the products and services we offer our partners. Key objectives include:
• Consistently review and enhance the B2B customer journey with our channel partners to ensure optimisation and that Petplan maintains their status as market leader
• Lead the development of B2B propositions, working closely with the wider Petplan, and Allianz business e.g. IT and claims as well as external agencies
• Manage and implement B2B marketing campaigns for the whole partner channel including reward, incentive and engagement
• Lead and support projects of a technical nature which includes scoping, project management, implementation and analysis
• Manage and optimise channel microsites and key online assets
• Represent Petplan externally, attending company and industry events and provide marketing support to the field sales team
Channel landscape development and awareness:
• Proactively monitor key moves within the wider market and identify means to counter/exploit
• Working closely with Field Sales team to understand and monitor key issues within channels
Partner campaign management:
• Campaign management and implementation of B2B and B2C marketing activity considering the full marketing mix, utilising promotional tactics from across the range including: Digital, social, PR, events, direct mail and advertising◦Attend some key partner Quarterly Business Review meetings as the key or supporting marketing contact, along with the Account Manager. Candidates must be flexible to travel to these offsite meetings around the UK
• Work closely with Account Managers to monitor key partner performance, ensuring analysis, monitoring and enhancement of campaign activity
• Work closely with the Marketing Team Leader to analyse, monitor, track and report on campaign activity and ensure the required reporting can be shared with the senior management team. You will be expected to identify areas for improvement whilst operating within budgets at all times
• Continue to learn and develop new marketing skills and practices to improve and optimise your personal performance and to ensure achievement of both partner and business targets
What we are looking for:
• Graduate who possesses or is keen to study towards a CIM or marketing qualification
• You have previous B2B and B2C marketing experience, as well as working in a partner or client facing role
• Knowledge of working with marketing agencies is an advantage, as is working with financial regulations
• You will have excellent written and verbal communication, project management and organisational skills, be a proven multi-tasker with a strong attention to detail and a good working knowledge of MS packages essential
• As this role is constantly changing you need to be flexible in your approach and be able to deal with many different demands and deadlines, often under pressure
• You will possess excellent numerical skills with a strong ability to understand and interpret data in order to commentate on performance to our key commercial partners and internal stakeholders
• Strong communication and relationship-building skills, with the proven ability building rapport with key stakeholders in a partner or client facing environment
• Must be proactive, with the ability to either work effectively in a team or independently own and manage projects to drive performance
Petplan is the UK's number 1 pet insurance provider insuring over 1 million dog, cats, rabbits and horses. For over 40 years we have maintained our market leading position and continue to keep customers happy and pets healthy.
Petplan is part of Allianz Insurance plc, one of the largest insurers and financial services companies in the world. Allianz is committed to the training and development of its people in line with its mission to remain a high performance organisation.
At Allianz we believe that the difference in our people makes the difference to our business. We’re committed to removing any barriers in our recruitment process so if you’re having difficulties with your online application or any other stage, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For external applicants only –
Please be aware that we will require satisfactory pre-employment evidence to include DBS, Financial Probity and Fraud checks, before you can commence employment with us.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Competitive plus great benefits
more details »