The Sourcing Team Leader demonstrates leadership incommunicating business goals, programs, and processes for the Area(s) ofresponsibility. In this role you will use your experience and expertise tosolve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and affectshort-term and long-term business goals.Essential Responsibilities:
- Lead sourcing fulfilment team to drive execution & OTD requirements to business and projects needs.
- Cooperate with Manufacturing, Engineering and Project organizations to proactively drive OTD during PO placement as well as PO execution, attending manufacturing, sourcing and project reviews to present and be accountable for PO delivery status.
- Develop and drive effective operating rhythm to ensure requisition to po placement, purchase order book status review, po date maintenance and weekly RAIL reviews are executed.
- Drive key sourcing metrics relating to OTD, NCR resolution, invoice tracking and deflation.
- Own and drive effective po recovery plan rhythm on critical buy areas/commodities.
- Execute Vendor Recovery for the applicable suppliers.
- Be accountable for Revenue and deflation opportunities in cooperation with Manufacturing and Finance, to minimize risks and maximize opportunities.
- Establish and engage stakeholders and team in an Operating Rhythm that covers all the key metrics
- Manage team of buyers, Develop and mentor talents, as well as define appropriate priorities and training plans.
- Perform assigned manufacturing Site House Keeping & inspections
- Identify initiatives to improve Cost & OTD and simplify buyer process by working in conjunction with Strategic Sourcing
- Ensure compliance with QMS procedures for the area of responsibility
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma/GED with proven years of experience in a Sourcing role) or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Significant years of experience in a Sourcing or Production Management positions
- Required availability to frequent travels inside or outside the country
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- PC and database proficiency
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
This is your opportunity tolearn more, do more, live the career you have imagined and be part of a trulydiverse organization
Baker Hughes is an EqualOpportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race,color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, genderidentity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristicsprotected by law. Learn moreAbout Us:
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we are developing and deploying industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward.
For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we are bringing our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner, and more efficient.
Our people are the trusted experts, relied on to solve customer challenges big and small. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
We believe in creating an environment of diversity and inclusion, without bias. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged, and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work.
We're makers, inventors, and leaders who aren't afraid of the tough challenges. We believe pushing boundaries will help to lead the way for a new energy future.