I am currently recruiting for an experienced Field Service Engineer specialising in servicing all medical equipment in endoscope washer disinfectors.
- Mechanical servicing and routine testing of equipment to the relevant standards. Steam Quality Testing
- Validation and Calibration of all endoscopes.
- Fault finding of Electrical and Mechanical equipment.
- Prioritise a continuously changing workload, ensuring that all customer's calls and enquiries are replied to.
- Experience in servicing Endoscopy equipment.
- Electrical skills and mechanical fault finding skills.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence
- Either WTM 1,2&3 OR STM2 & STM3 qualification
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Progression opportunities
- Further training and development available
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- Door to door pay
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Laptop, Phone, Uniform and Tools