Graduate IT Business Intelligence Analyst
Wade Macdonald are currently working with a well-established Automotive company based in Slough, looking for a Graduate IT Business Analyst to join their team!
Our client is a well-establish business which operates in over 40 countries and have received a number of industry awards. This is a 1 year contract opportunity however, as a global company, our client can offer further progression within their well-established business for the right person.
This is an outstanding opportunity if you are a recent graduate, looking to kick-start your career with an exciting automotive company and invest in your future!
* Perform as a principal escalation point for BI support issues that cannot be resolve by first-line support.
- BI software/environment queries & training issues (e.g. Business Objects, Pan Intelligence, SQL Server)
- Assistance with report creation
- BI error message resolution via third-party support
- Investigation of data anomalies through to resolution
- Data warehouse day-to-day support
- Communicate the status of open incidents to the call originators on a regular basis
* Generation of Data Quality reports to ensure data integrity is maintained in the data warehouse and related systems
* Assist with definition of new business and/or data requirements and develop new BI reports/dashboards/data elements as needed across the BI Suite. This will include local reports and consolidated European reporting.
* Assist with testing related to BI development
* Management of user access to BI Suite of tools
* Organise and participate in key user training and product workshops
* To maintain Data Definitions for the BI systems and advise where changes to applications, systems or processes will affect data definitions or data flow
* To provide holiday cover for BI staff members as and when required
* To contribute to Continuous Service Improvement in BI discussions, putting forward potential suggestions to improve working practices within the business
* Represent BI in cross-functional teams
* Good working knowledge of a reporting suite and environment
* Understanding of dashboard concepts and use
* Understanding of SQL Server database and data warehousing principles
* Understanding of ETL principles
* Ability to elicit user requirements and analyse
* Able to demonstrate good communication skills
* Self-motivated with good problem solving ability
* Able to demonstrate a high level of numeracy
* Ability to reconcile large data sets
* Experience of IT projects
* Excellent organisational skills
* Effective written and communication skills
* Ability to work independently
* Ability to make decisions
If you are interested please apply or contact me on email@example.com
Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: