Our client is a household name in the sector and has become a much loved and trusted brand nationally. They currently have over 30 sites throughout the UK and are constantly growing and expanding. Our client prides themselves on the brands they represent within their multitude of sites across the country as well as delivering exceptional service to all customers.
As an Area Manager for this iconic brand, you will ultimately have total responsibility for mentoring and motivating your team to exceed business metrics and expectations.
You will be encouraged and inspired to develop a capable team around you in order to offer high levels of customer service.
THE ROLE – KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- A positive, enthusiastic and upbeat personality who can engage all team members and motivate them to deliver a great experience for all customers
- Previous experience managing within a multi-site, high volume retail or hospitality environment and the ability to deliver Key Performance Indicators across a number of units is essential
- Experience working in an environment which is focused on pace and delivery of brand standards is essential
- Past experience recruiting and developing team members and progressing people within your current brand
- You will live and breathe customer service and relate every decision back to the customer
- You will be articulate and be able to communicate and inspire team members of all backgrounds, accountable for all retail basics, you will love delivering retail excellence
- Punctual, reliable and willing to go the extra mile, you will thrive on achieving targets and love the buzz of a site that is busy
- Effective planning, time management and strong communication skills
- A Full UK Driving License is essential for this role
- You will be expected to manage a high turnover, multi-faceted business and be willing to take both a high level and hands on approach to all aspects of the business
- Dealing with and resolving any customer complaints or queries to a high standard and ensuring all customers are satisfied with their visits to stores
- Ensuring the team are driving the highest standards of customer service and go the extra mile for all customers
- Following multiple brand standards and lead by example in the delivery of the standards for the business
- Training all team members to have an in depth knowledge of all products and services within the business
- Coaching multiple leaders to take ownership and responsibility for maximising sales and profit
- To manage and react to trends in financial performance, promoting a culture of adaptability across the business
- To liaise with the Support Office functions to support the delivery of a quality operation at all times
- To comply with and ensure the site implements and maintains legislative requirements, Company standards and procedures in a consistent manner
- To achieve or exceed passes for all Brand and Company Audits
- To achieve or exceed the Company’s Key Performance Indicator targets
Our client is an expanding, driven business and a market leader in their field they are focused on. They are committed to driving the impressive growth they have achieved to date by investing in their 3,500 employees. They have a strong commitment to training and developing their staff and where possible seek to promote from within and offer fantastic opportunities for future progression allowing individuals to forge successful careers.
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Portsmouth, Winchester, Salisbury, Bournemouth, Chichester, Andover and Eastleigh
KEY WORDS: Retail, Hospitality, Catering, Customer Service, People Management, Multi-Site Manager, Area Manager, Store Manager, General Manager, Deputy Manager, Section Manager, Unit Manager, Restaurant Manager
This role is being handled by McCarthy Recruitment, an award winning behavioural leadership recruitment consultancy covering the whole of the UK. McCarthy is like no other recruitment agency you will have worked with, our difference is our commitment to providing a professional and personalised recruitment service of the highest quality.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, erase or restrict processing of your data please contact us at the office and we will respond to your query.
Apply for this role now or find us online at: