JOB TITLE: Senior Contracts Manager
DURATION: 12 Months +
SALARY/RATE AND BENEFITS: Negotiable DOE
YOU MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING: At least 10 years experience in contract management
* Responsible for day-to-day running of the main contracts through to handover; ensure successful contract closure
* Ensure interfaces between contracts and hardware are managed appropriately
* Claims prevention and contract management; observation of response times and processes, also by the engineers
* Ensuring timely response to any issues raised by contractors
* Interfacing directly and without support with key contractors to discuss commercially sensitive issues
* Problem solving at a strategic level, working with other team members to reach a resolution
* Supporting and advising the project director and package managers by preparing risk overviews and commercial summaries, highlight legal threats or obligations and preparing contractual letters
* Intervene, analyse, manage and resolve business conflicts between NNG and contractors
* Report efficiently and effectively on contractual issues having the potential to materially threaten the overall program or price
* Development of contracting strategies/risk assessments
* Prequalification?of companies
* Formulation of tender packages?for contracts
* Bid evaluation and contract negotiation including terms and conditions?
* Review / Commenting on documentation related to contracts
* Ensure quality and HSE standards are included in contracts and met
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
* At least 10 years experience in contract management
* Ability to establish and maintain good working relationships with contractor companies
* Proven negotiation experience, ability to keep calm in difficult situations
* Exposure to EPC and large CAPEX projects with a good track record, ideally including offshore wind projects and/or FIDIC contracts
* Strong commercial and cost/value awareness
* Good reporting skills with extensive knowledge of cost/change
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all:
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
£70,000 per annum
more details »