Mach Recruitment are looking for an experienced Account Manager in Charlton (SE7) to manage the supply of temporary workers to our well respected and highly recognisable client operating within retail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join growing, family owned agency. You will be managing one of the biggest contracts within the business so this is a great opportunity to develop your skills and test your abilities.
We can offer:
• Industry leading training and development paths
• Progression opportunities
• Free parking on site
• Attractive starting salary
• Approachable and experienced senior management team
• Monday to Friday working days / 8am-5pm but flexibility required
• Experienced recruitment account manager who can manage, develop and motivate internal staff
• A person who loves challenges and can work with minimum supervision
• A self-starter who is naturally a leader
• Able to communicate with client’s senior management team
• Good MS Office package skills (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
About the role:
• Peak delivery
• Team development, coaching, leading by example
• Weekly and monthly meeting presentations and delivery
• Back to work providers engagement
• Driving performance, reducing attrition and absence
• Overseeing recruitment team
If this sounds like your new challenge then please do not hesitate to contact us today.
Apply today to join our AMAZING team
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: