Sales and Marketing Coordinator
To strengthen our BII Team based in our UK office in Slough, we are looking for a talented individual to fill the position of: Sales and Marketing Coordinator.
As the Sales and Marketing Coordinator you will provide personal assistant support to Ecosystem head and to ensure smooth running of day-to-day team/individual activities.
You will contribute by:
- Provide personal assistant support to Ecosystem head and to ensure smooth running of day-to-day team/individual activities;
- Coordination of business travel arrangements/itineraries
- Meeting scheduling across time global time zones, coordination of meetings and materials
- Oversight of the purchasing and invoicing process and manage creation of PO’s and monitor invoice payments in SAP and SRM
- Expense reports, office supplies/orders
- Source Clear Management – originating job bags, uploading documents, ensuring review, agency liaison and certification, gaining wet signatures and passing to compliance
- HCP Contract Management – utilising eRequest and Orbit for HCP activity approval, Docusign for contracts, ContractShare, Event Repository
- PVP Plan implementation and coordinating local budget
- Knowledge of the ABPI and IPHA code of practice
- Providing support for team communications (collaboration site management, intranet site management, OneDrive)
Interested? For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Experience in the Pharmaceutical or Healthcare industry, particularly within a compliance function and using the source clear software package.
- High attention to detail with a commitment to quality.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure with ability to plan and prioritize.
- Team orientated, willing to support a busy team.
- Competent user of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, knowledge of SAP would be desirable.
- Enthusiasm and initiative must be self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to develop and maintain strong working relationships with team and internal/external stakeholders
Why you should apply
At UCB, we strive to attract passionate and outstanding talents who thrive on change and are ready to bring real value to patients. Working for us you’ll discover a place where you can grow and express your full potential. We place an emphasis on innovation, collaboration and impact. Through meaningful recognition and a motivating work atmosphere, we aim to provide an optimal experience by caring about and valuing our employees – just as we do for the patients we serve.
If you believe you are the perfect match to join us on our pioneering adventure, then we invite you to apply and tell us more about your profile and motivation.