We are recruiting a Production Operative to join our “Meals” team on a permanent basis. Your primary working location will be Kettleby Foods but you will be expected to have a flexible outlook especially within our wider “Meals” business. You will play a critical role within the Despatch Department.
The Role and the Ideal Candidate:
The following duties apply to all Production Operatives:
– Must ensure that they maintain a high level of hygiene/housekeeping standards at all times.
– To ensure that any documentation/paperwork completed is legible, clear and accurate as this may be used in any of our internal or external audits.
– Be responsible for the safe running of the machines throughout the shift.
– Checking products for quality on the production line and informing the Team Leader or Area Manager before removing defective items.
– Depending on your duties, you may also move packaged items around the warehouse using pallet trollies or a forklift truck.
It’s the quality of our people that’s made us successful. That’s why we reward hard work and dedication with an enhanced rate of pay, pension scheme, private health care scheme (after qualifying period) and various other benefits with major High Street retailers through our Quality Life scheme.
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: