Position: Clinical Lead
I am currently seeking a passionate Clinical Lead to assist in the management of a brand new purpose built service in Kidderminster with 60 residents.
The role is 4 shifts which are 2 shifts 12hrs on the floor delivering client care and 2 10hr shifts maintaining role of clinical lead nurse this is audits, observation in practice, supervisions, rota, safeguarding, client reviews.
Job Ref: SW89127
We are looking for someone who has experience with clinical supervision.
Job Requirements for Clinical Lead:
* To assist and carry responsibility for the clinical management of the home during the day
* Develop the skills of the care team
* Promote and maintain a high standard of nursing care
* To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with clinical supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment of student nurses and induction of new care staff.
* To work within the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and the Commission for Social Care Inspection standards. Skills/ Qualifications for Clinical Lead:
* Hold a current Nurse pin
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
* Have a clear and thorough knowledge of the CQC standards.
* Must have experience at supervisory level within a nursing home.
About company/ client: My client has an excellent reputation specializing in dementia, residential, nursing and specialist care services. They offer a range of services throughout the UK to meet the differing needs of individuals in later life. They are very passionate about care standards and pride themselves on providing exceptional care services to the Elderly and those with dementia within a kind, warm, comfortable and welcoming environment. This position will be suitable for: Clinical lead, Lead nurse, Deputy Home Manager, Deputy Care Manager, Deputy Residential Manager, Nurse Manager, Care Home Manager, and Nursing Home Manager.
Please contact Stuart Walsh on [... Click Apply...]Remedicare Staffing
The number of jobs in each salary range for all: